Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogger - A Fat Jogger?!?

Living under the proverbial rock for the last 3+ years, I am just now jumping onto the techno-train, and trying my hand at blogging. I have never been computer-literate. In fact, when I was in the 5th grade and took my first programming course, the teacher assured the class that we should work diligently at creating the happy face on the screen with the cryptic one's and zero's, because computers were "the wave of the future." After a few minutes of frustrating foibles with this idiotic binary code, I threw in the towel, completely convinced that no one would ever be bored enough to mess with all that computer nonsense! (Mrs. Reid is NOT calling me for stock tips all these years later!) Suffice is to say that when this blogging craze began to surface on the horizon, I did not even know that it was about computer journaling. What is blogging? Like a blobby jogger? I mean, who would want to spend their precious American minutes reading what little scratches of wisdom I might have to say? But I have been convinced by smarter people than myself (who have been punching the keyboard since the Commodore days) that this is a great way to give you a little glimpse into the amusing happenings of my life in this little corner of the world. So I won't subject you to anything regarding jogging, swimming or any other kind of exercise, but I can give you a little window into my world here! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

txmom2jami said...

You are sorely mistaken, my girl, when you think no one is interested in reading your blog ... I've been blogging on Xanga for going on four years now. I have limited access to my journal because I post photos of AJ and Jami from time to time, but the people that do read have become good friends and there is such community amongst us! I am sure that you will find the same as you continue to write ... and I, for one, will be a regular reader. You write so beautifully! I've yet to read anything that doesn't either make me laugh, cry, or smile at your adventures with God. Lots of love, dear girl! From Angie's big sister, Laura

Wendi said...

ditto to Laura's comment...I love reading your updates, as they are very colorful indeed. as far as I'm concerned, you could have been a nursing major with a writing minor :-)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them at Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]